[Buddha-l] First encounters of the Buddhist kind

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 18:49:25 MDT 2007

My goodness. How times have changed for the better. Well, lefties
are "sinister" and presumably could be construed in league with
Satan, along with witches, magicians, and other unpopular folk.

Hmmm.... I wonder how many Buddha-L members are lefties.

I am. My father was, also, but was forced to switch hands in
grade school.

Over the years I observed the number of left-handed desks in
universities and community colleges has increased. About time...

Michael

--- Richard Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:

[snip]

> These days, many American professors have rejected the belief
the left-handed people are genetic mutants who are allowed to
live only through the grace of normal people.

____________________________________________________________________________________Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.