[Buddha-l] Loving your object of study

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 07:01:46 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/20/2007 6:44:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jkirk at spro.net writes:

====

Is researching, observing, analyzing and interpreting 2 and 3 the same  as
actually practicing, penetrating and realizing them? To me that is the  same
as applying scholarship to swimming is the same as learning how to  swim. I
must be missing  something.

jack

Some category mistakes  going on here. I'm not up for quibbling.
Cheers,  Joanna

-----
Joanna,

I'm not into quibbling but do want to learn. Can you please say more about
category mistakes? Pretty please. I don't have a position that I have to
defend.

Jack