[Buddha-l] Philosophy and Popular Culture

David Webster david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 12:19:47 MST 2007

As the phenomena of ‘Philosophy and Popular Culture’ books continues apace –
I have wondered (while reading some of them) – is this a good thing for
philosophy?

I have set up a post on the blog for our course HYPERLINK
"http://www.r-p-e.blogspot.com/"http://www.r-p-e.blogspot.com  for our
students – those with a vested interest, in a sense, in philosophy, to
comment on this – but also welcome comments from other interested parties –
at the same address

Cheers,

Dave

Dr David Webster
Course Leader: Religion, Philosophy & Ethics
University of Gloucestershire

01242 71 4778
e-mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:dwebster at glos.ac.uk"dwebster at glos.ac.uk

University Site: HYPERLINK "http://www.glos.ac.uk/"http://www.glos.ac.uk