[Buddha-l] greed, hatred, & delusion

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Aug 28 09:11:34 MDT 2008

On Wednesday 27 August 2008 17:18:04 Jim Peavler wrote:

> You sound depressed!  Need to fix yourself a nice gin and tonic and
> think about some soothing Buddhist content. I would suggest non-
> attachment, but then we would have Richard all pissed off too, and
> nobody wants that.

Jesus Murphy! The very idea that I would get pissed off at anything suggests
that I lack equanimity. That suggestion makes my blood boil. Next time we
meet for tacos and green chile stew, I'll put vinegar in your coffee. We'll
see who gets pissed off then, Dr Peavler!

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Equanimity