[Buddha-l] more signs of mappo

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Feb 8 09:16:52 MST 2008

I must have been out of station at that time, Dan. I don't recall smugly
jeering at either the prospect or the prediction on any list, not just this
one. In fact, I actively participated in writing to Canada at the request of
some Bengali Muslims on another list who live there, to try to help stop
instituting sharia law there, where the pro side were giving the same
excuses as the Archbishop.
Sharia lost. Not sure what's the case now. Anybody know?
Joanna

> Whaaaaaaaat? ??
>
> Joanna

Someone who spells his name the same way I do predicted this sort of
development some while back on this list -- only to be met by smug jeers
from everybody who knew better.

Buddhist content? Sharia and Bamiyan.

Dan