[Buddha-l] more signs of mappo

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:17:05 MST 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008 23:07, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> Someone who spells his name the same way I do predicted this sort of
> development some while back on this list -- only to be met by smug jeers
> from everybody who knew better.

Your imagination amazes me. In particular, I am astonished at your gift for
imagining the frame of mind of those who respond to your words with words of
their own. In mere words there are no jeers and no smugness. Detecting them,
therefore, can only be imputing them from the recesses of your own mind.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy