[Buddha-l] FW: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi dies

S.A. Feite sfeite at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 8 11:30:23 MST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Jackhat1 at aol.com wrote:

> wonder what the problem I had and others had was all about.

According to these Saraswati order people in Tennessee, what they are
claiming is that some TM practitioners are experiencing an unbalanced
kundalini arousal, often apparently into the vajra-nadi--a non-
culminating path. It's been said by some of the people I've spoken to
that they believe the imbalanced arisings are deliberate as it makes
people very disconnected, susceptible and easy to manipulate. Because
the mantra repetition tends to awaken shakti, if one doesn't apply
the correct bandhas, mudras, etc. the kundalini-shakti will take the
path of least resistance up the vajra-nadi.

-Steve