[Buddha-l] Buddhism in Israel

Bhavana House bhavana at bhavanahouse.org
Mon Feb 11 06:15:27 MST 2008

Israel is a perception that brings up a lot of papanca...
Unfortunately, it is true that  "many Israeli youngsters never learned the
difference
 between tourism and occupation.", and that is due to brutal conditioning.
And yet, many others are attracted to the Path and benefit from the healing
effect of the Buddha-Dhamma. You can find both species in Dharamsala.
Try this link:
http://www.bhavanahouse.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=27
or google Bhavanahouse.org in Israel.

Metta,