[Buddha-l] "Free and Easy" Vajra song

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Feb 27 14:25:50 MST 2008

 My father was a psychiatrist and began his career as a Freudian (he later
moved into object relations and attachment theory). Freud once said the
meaning of life was "lieben und arbeiten," to love and work. Can we, as
Buddhists, do those as well as Freud himself? As well as my dad, the
atheist? If so, it doesn't matter who we quote.

Franz