[Buddha-l] Sharon Stone and Karma

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jun 2 09:17:30 MDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 21:24 -0600, Jim Peavler wrote:

> Guantánamo is too well known and is hardly used any more. I suppose we
> are more likely to be in one of the ones they think is still secret.
> How about Siberia?

I'd prefer a place with good chile and lively music. (I don't mind being
imprisoned indefinitely as a terrorist so long as I don't have to leave
my comfort zone.) If we opt for Siberia, be sure to bring a guitar and a
harmonica or two, in case we have to sing for our green chile. (This
invariably works; I start to sing, and someone comes along and offers me
green chile to shut up.)

--
Brother Shotgun of Courteous Debate
(Renew your Unitarian Jihad name at