[Buddha-l] Questions

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Jun 25 19:15:08 MDT 2008

Richard Hayes wrote:

> Seeing that it's difficult to understand early Quakers without knowing
> the Biblical roots of their conviction (and without knowing more about
> their rivals, such as the Puritans), I decided to start reading the
> Bible, just to see what is there.

Personally I think this is one of those times when it is better to just
see the movie(s). In addition to "The Bible" I would also highly
recommend "The Apostle" by Robert Duvall.

With some exceptions: Genesis is interesting, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Job - and
the stuff attributed to Solomon - and also the Book of Revelations.

Curt