[Buddha-l] Questions

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Jun 26 08:06:26 MDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 21:15 -0400, Curt Steinmetz wrote:

> With some exceptions: Genesis is interesting, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Job - and
> the stuff attributed to Solomon - and also the Book of Revelations.

I read the Book of Revelations a couple of weeks ago. (After reading
Genesis, I couldn't wait to see how the Bible ended.) It was interesting
in about the same way that being run over by a bus is interesting.

All my life I have been opposed to book burning. I'm rethinking my
position.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy