[Buddha-l] Sharon Stone and Karma

[DPD Web] Shen Shi'an shian at kmspks.org
Wed May 28 18:50:07 MDT 2008

Hmmm... If there's such thing as 'luck', there should be some record of
some past Buddha, who, despite having much merits, stumbled upon a spate
of bad luck - e.g. - get crushed in an earthquake?

But no... it just doesn't happen... Good luck? Nay... good karma... too
good in fact, to be killed. There's no case of accidental death or
successful assassination of a Buddha. Interesting.