[Buddha-l] Be good for Godsake

Alberto Todeschini at8u at virginia.edu
Sat Apr 4 12:26:03 MDT 2009

> A clearly flawed production, since he did not interview any
> Buddhists, and as many of us (or them) know, it's also a
> religion..... right?
>
> Joanna K.
> =======================

Hi Joanna,

I wouldn't say it's flawed because of the reason you mention, though
certainly it isn't flawless either.

I don't consider it to be a documentary and so it doesn't have to meet
the criteria that I'd like a good documentary to meet. It's just a
comedian going around and talking to religious people. He never claims
to be comprehensive and he is not obliged to.

I did learn something from it and it does have entertainment value.
Others may disagree.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini