[Buddha-l] Be good for Godsake

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Apr 5 06:49:10 MDT 2009

> A clearly flawed production, since he did not interview any
Buddhists,
> and as many of us (or them) know, it's also a religion.....
right?

> Joanna K.
> =======================

Hi Joanna,

I wouldn't say it's flawed because of the reason you mention,
though certainly it isn't flawless either.

I don't consider it to be a documentary and so it doesn't have to
meet the criteria that I'd like a good documentary to meet. It's
just a comedian going around and talking to religious people. He
never claims to be comprehensive and he is not obliged to.

I did learn something from it and it does have entertainment
value.
Others may disagree.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini
Hi Alberto,
I was being ironic --guess irony doesn't come across in email. I
haven't seen the film yet but certainly intend to, even if I have
to wait to get it on Netflix.
Joanna