[Buddha-l] ProminentNeobuddhistproposesreligionbasedblacklisting for government jobs

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 17:33:50 MDT 2009

> Look at the ad and the article's examples on the link you sent !!
> Too funny
> http://changingminds.org/disciplines/argument/making_argument/tou
> lmin.htm

Joanna, these days things such as ad content, priority of google hits, etc.
are specificially tailored to individual computer users (they read your
cookies, etc., to "personalize" everything and target you specifically).
What that means is that we often don't see the same ads, not get the same
google results. IN this case, since I block most ads, I still have no idea
what you are seeing, and still don't know what hearingplanet.com is.

Could you share the joke?

Dan