[Buddha-l] The Toulmiin link [Prebyters}

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Aug 9 20:25:07 MDT 2009

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Jim Peavler wrote:

> Did you know that on the Isle of Man they still have a law that if you
> see a person in a kilt on the beach you are to shoot him on sight?

I've often thought that if I had a choice where to be kilt, a beach
would be near the top of my list. Now I know that to realize that
fantasy, I'd better go to the aisle of man.

Say, are we trying to break the previous record of how many
consecutive messages can be posted on buddha-l without anyone
mentioning anything in any way connected to Buddhism?

Richard