[Buddha-l] Fsat Mnifdlunses?

Jayarava jayarava at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 01:07:53 MDT 2009

--- On Tue, 11/8/09, Mike Austin <mike at lamrim.org.uk> wrote:

> Not nescesraily. Cna yuo raed the floolwnig pssagae?

Great - you've discovered a way to make writing and reading slower while retaining comprehension (in most cases). I'm not sure how this relates to the claim that one can do things fast and still be mindful?

It seems to me that the word mindful gets used to translate a variety of technical terms which don't all have the same referent. Maybe one of the fast mindfulness enthusiasts could unpack what they mean by 'mindful' and give us a concrete example of how they might retain this 'mindfulness' at speed?

Jayarava