[Buddha-l] Fsat Mnifdlunses?

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 02:06:14 MDT 2009

Concern is a mental attitude. Why would a mental attitude be concerned about
what's non-mental? And wouldn't the non-mental become implicated in the
mental the moment it becomes a matter of concern? Whatever the mind has
access to is automatically part of the mental realm.

Only a dissatisfied appropriator would be concerned about what it doesn't
have and can't access.

That there are all sorts of mental attitudes at play is a matter of concern.

Dan