[Buddha-l] The state of buddha-l: a brief report

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Aug 15 20:44:00 MDT 2009

Well, Dan,

'sites'?
cites is the word...........

Just for the record, before Richard's comment you quote from,
yesterday I had already cross-posted Dominik's message that you
refer to on Buddha-L, followed by my expression of looking
forward to his English translation of a 17th c ayurvedic text.
So observant list readers (not the philistines you imagine)
would already have known about Domink's research since that post
had already been mentioned on the list. The header was _bad karma
causes illness_?

Joanna
=========