[Buddha-l] Boredination

Mike Austin mike at lamrim.org.uk
Thu Aug 20 07:34:53 MDT 2009

Jayarava <jayarava at yahoo.com> writes

>I flipped off a reply to this but on reflection there is more I would
>say.

Yes. On reflection, I imagine you would.

>I am ordained.

Should one want to distinguish (for whatever reason) between someone who
holds a large number of vows and someone who holds a much smaller subset
of these vows, what would you recommend?  If you have no recommendation,
is it your wish that the distinction be blurred? What purpose would that
serve? To me, the word 'full' seems to fit the bill, as Alex suggested.

--
Metta
Mike Austin