[Buddha-l] Volume 54 Issue 52

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Aug 20 14:15:42 MDT 2009

Steve,
Thanks for these.
Not up to saying much today as for the past 3 days I've been
dealing with food poisoning. Today the bod is fairly quiet, but I
feel weak.

=======================

> The forms Davidson's lab came up with seem more relevant--in
that they
> match  distinctions made by the tradition. Do you have any
links to
> open source articles on this from his lab?

Yes:

http://brainimaging.waisman.wisc.edu/

http://psyphz.psych.wisc.edu/

The particular article that maps FA and OM styles of meditation
are in this paper:

Attention regulation and monitoring in meditation Antoine Lutz,
Heleen A. Slagter, John D. Dunne and Richard J. Davidson

http://brainimaging.waisman.wisc.edu/~lutz/
Lutz_attention_regulation_monitoring_meditation_tics_2008.pdf

Steve