[Buddha-l] A Course in Happiness

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Mon Aug 24 17:35:01 MDT 2009

Robert et al.,

You mentioned

> A Course in Happiness: Mastering the 3 Levels of Self-Understanding
> That
> Lead to True and Lasting Contentment  by  Mardi Horowitz, M.D. (very
> noted
> psychiatrist and researcher on the brain/neural pathways).

I can't stop myself from adding that Mardi was also my dad's closest
friend for 40 years, and my godfather. He is, indeed, a brilliant man--
and seemingly a happy one--and has been interested in Buddhism for
many years. I am ashamed to admit that my copy of _A Course in
Happiness_ remains almost unread so far. I promise I will now pick it
up and read on.

Thanks for the nudge,

Franz