[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Jan 7 08:16:29 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 14:03 +0100, Vicente Gonzalez wrote:

> there is also a test in vedic numerology:
> http://www.sanatansociety.org/vedic_astrology_and_numerology/calculate_your_numbers.htm

Alas, I have no interest in astrology, numerology or tarot cards, except
to amuse myself by making fun of those who do have an interest in them.
Unfortunately, I am trying to get over the bad habit of making fun of
idiots, even within the privacy of my own thoughts. If I utterly fail to
kick the ridicule habit, I'll make sure to click on the Satan Society
website you have kindly provided.

--
Richard