[Buddha-l] Fwd: H-NET BOOK REVIEW>Edelglass and Garfield, eds., Buddhist Philosophy: Essential Readings

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Thu Oct 15 10:26:06 MDT 2009

Gang,

Here's the H-Buddhism review of a new collection in which we find
contributions from both Richard Hayes and Dan Lusthaus. The book
sounds great, and I note that both Richard's and Dan's chapters come
in for particular praise. Dan, I recall you pointing out errors in
common Buddhist and Buddhologist views of Pudgalavāda years ago, and
I'm glad to read that you've found a prominent place to make your
points in print and in stand-alone fashion. Take that, non-personalists!

Cheers,

Franz

Begin forwarded message: