[Buddha-l] Funny picture (buddhist related)

Andre Zuban azuban at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:01:49 MDT 2010

Once, during a dharma talk I spotted a bottle of insecticide spray
sitting on the bench next to master Shin of the American Zen College
in Germantown, MD labeled "Real Kill". I asked how "real kill" agreed
with ahimsa and master Shin laughed a lot. Then next day, as a member
of the same group reported, when Shin was talking before Korean
speaking congregation, he held the "real kill" can and pointed to it
and the gathering laughed. This picture reminded me of that.

Andre Zuban