[Buddha-l] Conditioned Mind?

Barnaby Thieme bathieme at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:33:14 MDT 2010

It's interesting to note that fundamentalisms resemble one another more than they resemble the mainstreams of their own traditions.

xob~

More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly. -- Woody Allen