[Buddha-l] Was the Buddha mentally ill?

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jul 27 15:31:09 MDT 2010

...Another topic that can bring out my bilious nature is to go to
the opposite extreme and to treat everything as a purely
spiritual problem that can be managed with meditation or chanting
or prostrations.....

Still crazy after all these years,
Richard

You left out "affirmations".
A quick check on today's TV news at noon featured an interview
session with an Affirmator visiting Boise for a few days to share
his wisdom, being enthusiastically touted by the TV host. Final
affirmation of the interview was, "I attract abundance" --repeat
often during the day (and maybe you can dream it too).

JK