[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying [confused]

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Sat Jun 5 11:47:25 MDT 2010

I am being sincere! OK someone has for the first time told me not to repeat myself but as an explanation of my earnest...
Yes I am concerned with whether or not the tathagata exist etc. but I do not know if I agree to not being concerned or how I stop being. But I'm fairly sure that all my questions can be motivated by other concerns. E.g., the inconceivability of one of the possibilities and how that might relate to the problem of the Avyakata-samyutta sutta.
Sorry if I have sounded rude or provocative but someone said that this is obviously very important to me: and it is!
> Mr Lemmet's continuing refusal to engage any of the points anyone
> has made with respect to his persistent repetition of the same
> old question/comment strongly suggests that he's
> putting us all on.

Then he'll fit right in. No one has said anything in earnest here
since 1993.

Richard