[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying [confused]

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Wed Jun 9 14:49:33 MDT 2010

>Dan,>>>You keep devising elaborate ways to reassure yourself that there is some
sort of continuance after death, as if it were a matter of outsmarting a
certain logical puzzle. And then you ask others (e.g., listmembers) for
confirmation and reassurance. Logical tricks and banking on "ineffability"
or "inconceivability" to act as tacit guarantees for what you want them to
signify and provide won't get the job done