[Buddha-l] Fw: Re: Ethical Dilemmas

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Thu Jun 10 10:24:10 MDT 2010

>>along with the recent spate of questions about
>>continuation during and after dying and the like. Not conducive
>>at all, except to annoyance (their obvious intention, as the
>>writer continually claims he's not trying to annoy)

>Dear Joanna,
 isn't this best dropped? I am not only>claiming that I am not trying to annoy but that I'm not asking>about continuing after dying. Oh well my Derrida
 has>arrived now so it's good times!OK so I did ask if X had any significance to continuing after death and when answered asked other questions about X. But please, there is more evidence that you are trying to annoy [it's *obvious* that you are trying to do so]; even that post itself twists my questions into being blatantly answered in well known Buddhist scripture. But I can be so patient that I am willing even to drop this case now. Reply if you must, I don't have to have the last word [now].