[Buddha-l] Accuracy

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:22:04 MDT 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> You think unilateral
> disarmament by the US would improve that? That's one reason why the word
> "delusion" has been appearing on this list so much recently.

Do you think I advocated unilateral disarmament? That could be why the word "careless" has been appearing on this list so much lately. You read carelessly, attribute views to people they do not have and call what you falsely depict them as saying "delusional."

>> I see no evidence that anyone on buddha-l admires anyone's hate speech.
>
> Yes, I understand that you don't see it. That was my point. Another reason
> why the word "delusion" has appeared in these messages.

At last I see evidence of a kind of hateful speech on buddha-l. But I don't see anyone using it other than you. Then again, as you keep pointing out, people are not always aware of how hateful their use of language sounds to others.