[Buddha-l] Cockroaches

David Living aryacitta at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:29:38 MDT 2010

Richard wrote:

>The most cheerful news I heard recently was from a biologist who thinks the human race is>on the brink of extinction, but the cockroaches will probably survive. It was almost enough>to make me believe in God.The most cheerful news I heard recently was from a biologist>who thinks the human race is on the brink of extinction, but the cockroaches will probably>survive. It was almost enough to make me believe in God.

I doubt cockroaches will survive - no restaurant or public utility kitchen floors for them to infest? My next door neighbour probably keeps half the population of cockroaches in Southend-on-Sea alive. The bloke upstairs most likely feeds the other half. It's OK there is probably no creator God after all.