[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Sun Jun 27 10:14:09 MDT 2010

I've been reading portions of this thread and have a question.  Why would death be inconceivable?  It seems easy to conceive, but not possible to experience it while not experiencing it.  Aren't there practices in the early traditions where a monk or meditator visualizes his death and the dissolution of the skandas?  Isn't this a form of conceiving of death?

 Stan Ziobro