[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Jun 29 20:54:39 MDT 2010

On Jun 29, 2010, at 7:36 PM, JKirkpatrick wrote:

> I have a story similar to Ben's, but will spare the materialists
> on the list for now. (I can hear echoes of the sigh of relief.)

My guess is that we all have stories similar to Ben's. Such things happen to people quite routinely. I would also hazard the guess that we all manage to find ways of fitting those stories easily into whatever explanatory framework we feel comfortable with. Pretty much everything serves as evidence for pretty much anything one happens to believe.

Richard