[Buddha-l] Nietzsche was a bachelor (was: Batchelor)

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 09:23:29 MDT 2010

Tedious...

> You clearly have no idea what a caricature is.

Yes I do. It's what you do with whatever I say about anything. Tedious.

>Your citation from wikipedia is exactly how I understand
> Nietzsche. So if my portrayal is wrong, so is Mr Wiki's.

The Wikipedia blurb points out that Nietzsche is NOT a proponent of Master
morality. You painted a picture of him that would require him to be so --
and your portrayal of master morality was a caricature, not the rich picture
of health that Neitzsche sketches based on Greek and Roman sources of their
idea of heroes and nobles.

Tedious.

Dan