[Buddha-l] Diacriticals test -- you can disregard

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 18:56:55 MDT 2011

Ok, this is getting strange:

The server seems to have stripped the diacriticals again:

> The test phrase: If you see vyapti as vyapti, then you are seeing things as they are, yathabhuta, and close to enlightenment...

When I look at the version of that message in my "SENT ITEMS" folder, the diacriticals appear.

Sorry for the multiple messages, but I am trying the test sentence again to see if it comes through this time.

If you see vyapti as vyapti, then you are seeing things as they are, yathabhuta, and close to enlightenment.

Dan