[Buddha-l] Anniversaries

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 27 20:13:44 MST 2011

Aloha,
Regarding:
" How many are there today? Judging by the blankness (shunya) of buddha-l
today,  one suspects the number might be around five: the five people who
work on alternative digital codings."

   I suspect there are, in fact, more than 5 of us.  And not all of us
spend our days working out unicode workarounds for Tibetan, or Sanskrit,
or other alphabets.

   Some of us, like myself, have been around for years and get much
enjoyment from Buddha-l during periods when activities pick up.  I'm
always learning something new.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program