[Buddha-l] Meditation changes the brain structure

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Thu Jan 27 19:33:33 MST 2011

Whatever it is that elicits changes in the brain we at least have a greater physiological basis for understanding what Aristotle called habits and why they seem to function something like a second nature.  This in turn illustrates the force and scope of intentionality, at least, and greater still, an effect of the will, wouldn't you think?

 Stan Ziobro