[Buddha-l] A friendly Quaker-Buddhist debate

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:34:11 MDT 2011

Jesus Bodhisattva! I write a blog post suggesting that Buddhism would be great if only the community were organized along Quaker lines, and the only person who responds is a Quaker, who tells me Quakerism would be great if only there were something more like Zen masters to be found in the midst of Friends. There's no point arguing with someone who thinks like that. Still, I never could resist a friendly disagreement. So I responded at http://bit.ly/ju0r5S

Richard