[Buddha-l] Buddhists taking a stand against Islamaphobia

James A Stroble stroble at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 8 02:01:20 MDT 2012

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:37:19 -0400
Dan Lusthaus <vasubandhu at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On the other hand, the survival rate for people standing in front of
> speeding trucks insisting it is only in their heads is very, very
> low.

C'mon, Dan!  We need statistics on this!  Survival rates are only low
for some of those who think it is only in their heads, and only because
those are the ones who get run over who we hear about.  What about all
those who do not, who do not figure in the road-kill statistics?

One think I cannot abide is statistically skewed anti-idealists!

Andy Stroble