[Buddha-l] FW: most and least Buddhist Cities in America?

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Tue Dec 11 09:13:15 MST 2012

For bean counters, this compilation might be of interest. It also does Hindu
and other US religions.
Not a Hindu temple or Buddhist viharas made the slide show.  Also the Los
Angeles part doesn't include Orange County (far as I can tell, which
features a large Vietnamese population) many of whom might still be
Buddhist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/10/most-and-least-buddhist-cities-in-a
merica_n_2098813.html

When we get to these religions: Christian, Mormon, Jewish, Muslim, and
Catholic, it goes by states not cities and the slides present the respective
worship houses of these respective religions.

Joanna