[Buddha-l] Buddhist Population in the UK increases

Mahinda Deegalle dmahinda at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 12:11:57 MST 2012

Dear All,
The 2011 Census in the UK is quite favourable this time with Buddhists increasing the number of Buddhists in the UK to 248,000 (0.4%) of the total population in the UK.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/key-statistics-for-local-authorities-in-england-and-wales/rpt-religion.html#tab-Changing-picture-of-religious-affiliation-over-last-decade

Sincerely
Dr. Mahinda Deegalle
Senior Lecturer in the Study of Religions and Ethics
School of Humanities and Cultural Industries
Bath Spa University
Newton Park
Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom
Phone: 44+(0)1225-875429(W); Fax: 44+(0)1225-875605(W)
Blog: http://bathspakoreansummer2008.blogspot.com