[Buddha-l] Glass Buddha

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Sun Jun 23 01:26:04 MDT 2013

Dear All,

Wow, absolutely fantastic! Thank you, Joy! My only trouble with the site is that I didn't write it, myself. Puts Wildmind and everyone else making a buck off the dharma absolutely to shame. (What's that? I'm included? Well, these things don't apply to *me*; Tutteji and I are quite above common morality.)

Franz