[Buddha-l] Book Recommendations

J. Kingston Cowart jkcowart at self-change.com
Mon May 13 12:58:53 MDT 2013

-------------------------------

Carolyn,

These (along with the Lankavatara Sutra, the I Ching, and others I
cannot immediately recall) are the same texts/authors which the
eminent religious studies professor Allan W. Anderson, Ph.D. (Phil.,
Columbia) used at San Diego State University for 26 years.

Allan was one of the three original founders of the department.

He passed away in March.

Yours truly,

John

J. Kingston Cowart, M.S.