[Buddha-l] Ven S Mahinda Thera:

Christopher Fynn chris.fynn at gmail.com
Sun May 26 13:42:39 MDT 2013

BTW if anybody has access to a copy of  Kazi Dawa Samdup's
Tibetan-English Dictionary (Calcutta, 1919) I would appreciate a scan
of (at least) the Preface which apparently contains some biographical
information. I have tried in vain to find an acessible digital copy.
The only digital source I could find  (hathitrust.org) has "access
restricted to USA only".

- Chris