[Buddha-l] Compassionate Violence?

Richard Hayes richard.hayes.unm at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:31:41 MDT 2013

On May 25, 2013, at 2:26, James A Stroble <stroble at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> But seriously, I am once again attempting to complete a work on the
> notion of a Buddhist Just War doctrine, and could really use all the
> help I could get.

"Just war" is a contradiction in terms. That's about all the help I can offer. I do, however, look forward to reading your work when it is completed.

My own work on Buddhism is now completed. I never intend to publish another word on the topic. It's about time, since everything I wrote was half-asked and wrongly answered.

Coyote