[Buddha-l] Happy Halloween! Buddha-L is defunct!

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 1 02:31:52 MDT 2013

Aloha,
   Mahalo (thank you).  Saw that listed on Amazon but did not know if
indeed it is a good translation.  Will put that on my holiday reading
list.
   As for your signature quote, I'm hoping not to experience the
impermanence of Buddha-l just yet.  Need to do a lot more meditation
before I can let go...

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program