[Buddha-l] Deep sleep

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Sat Nov 5 18:51:29 MST 2005

Dear Buddha-L friends,

   I have been some days out from Oviedo and I see that
you have written quite a lot during this time. Here I'm
to share with you a question related with deep sleep.

   Deep  sleep  has  interested me since some years ago
and  I  would  like  to  know  if  someones  knows some
Buddhist  text  dealing  with the deep sleep state. I'm
interested in both conscious and unconscious deep sleep
states.

   I  know  that  there are different understandings of
the  topic.  Now I'm trying to find so much information
as possible about it.

   Thank you and best wishes,

   Beni