[Buddha-l] NYTimes.com: Let Us Pray for Wealth

David Webster david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 14:03:27 MST 2007

I have students every year who claim to be pagans and witches. No druids yet
- but I imagine it to only be a matter of time.

Also - Has Judaism 'survived' - it has in terms of a sense of historical
continuity - but only at the expense of radical change compared to its early
expression - - is it the same religion at all? We could say the same of
Hinduism I guess.

Dr David Webster
Course Leader: Religion, Philosophy & Ethics
University of Gloucestershire

01242 71 4778
e-mail: dwebster at glos.ac.uk
Course blog: blogspot.com" http://www.r-p-e.blogspot.com